Children's Ukulele Lessons - Ages 6 years old and up (Parents Invited)
Our Ukulele classes are fun and an easy first instrument to learn! Ukulele is a great way to expose your child to an instrument they can sing along and accompany themselves with. Within the first lesson we will help your child play chords and singing along to songs. Each week we build on adding new chords and adding to their repertoire of fun, well known folk songs. At the end of the winter and spring sessions we hold a concert for family and friends (cost of concert is included). This is a wonderful opportunity to show off skills learned in class and a great way to build confidence for singing in public.
- The Ukulele is a wonderful, easy, 4 stringed instrument that's just the perfect size for your child to play and the grown ups too! It is a cool, popular instrument that is taking the world by the storm lately!
- We sing some easy, well loved songs from our very first class. This is a wonderful opportunity for children to jump right in and accompany themselves in song.
- The Ukulele is a light weight instrument you can carry anywhere - to the park or vacation or just sitting in your back yard. Children can jam along with parents or friends on the guitar or any instrument.
- The Ukule is very affordable instrument to purchase ranging between $45 - $100). Our group lessons makes it fun to learn and affordable! Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about purchasing an instrument.
- We start at age 6 (being able to read is helpful - and can sit for 20 to 30 mins in class and practice a little at home)
Lessons are $27 per class (half hour group lesson) minimum of 5 needed to run. Accompanying siblings pay $15 per class.
Parents taking lessons for the first semester pay $10 per class, subsequent semesters are a flat rate of $35 with accompanying child. Parents must purchase their own Ukulele.
Is your child ready for music?
Click here to read more about if your child is ready for lessons.