Ages newborn to 5 with Parent/Caregiver
Start your journey to becoming a musical family wih Music Together. Mixed age family classes are a developmentally appropriate way for your child to engage in community music making. Free from the expectation to perform, children can discover the process of musical expression at their own developmental pace and in their own learning style. Classes are 45 minutes and are filled with joyful, music making activites in a rich musical environment. Children at this age learn best in a playful, loving setting with parents and caregivers as musical role models. Our focus on adult/child interaction creates an environment in which the whole family learns how to "play musically" together. This is a great atmosphere that enables siblings to attend together and promotes family music making.
The Music Together philosophy embraces children on their pathway to Basic Music Competency, the ability to keep a beat and sing in accurate rhythm. Learn to appreciate your child's musical expression, how to enhance musical development and ideas to use music in your daily routines to support your child's natural enthusiasm towards music making. We will share ways to "parent musically" and fill your parenting toolbox with songs to fill you day no matter where you go.
Enjoy the experience of a musical community with other families sharing songs, shaking eggs, drumming and jamming and mostly bonding for 45 minutes of uninterrupted special moments with your child/children.
$250.00 - New Families (one child): (includes a one time, non refundable family registration fee)
$230.00 - Return Families (one child)
$130.00 - Accompanying Sibling (8mths and over - Third accompanying sibling FREE
$Free - Infant siblings under 8mths attending with enrolled older sibling
$ 175.00- Accompanying Sibling attend Mixed Age Classes with enrolled older sibling in Rhythm Kids
- 10 Weekly 45 minute Class
- 1 Copy of the current collection CD and a download access code of the Song Collection we are working on to make every day a musical day. Music Together has 9 collections rotating over 3 years.
- A beautifully illustrated Songbook filled with song pictures, activities to do at home
- Music and Your Child - A Guide for Parents and Caregivers - given to all NEW families.
- Growth and Development Chart.
- Weekly Parent Education to help parents enhance and understand their child's musical development, inspire ideas to use music activities at home, help parents to cultivate a "toolbox" of musical parenting skills and learn new, fun "diaper bag" songs to take with you everywhere!
- Access to The Family Music Zone online -fun engaging activities to do with your child.
- Access to "Hello Everbody" App and a special code to download your music to your devices through the app.
No REFUNDS or CREDITS after classes have started