Looking for a music experience with a twist? Come join a Generations class! Generations has the same goal as our regular Mixed -Ages Music Together classes but the twist is with "Musical Grandfriends" who want to participate in all the fun. This class is held in senior living facilities and children (birth to 5) attend with the adults who love them. Through singing, dancing, musical play and instrument exploration, families enjoy the same delightful community music making while adding the layer of building relationships with the participating seniors that attend. This beautiful exchange occurs naturally within a 45 minute music and movement class. Making music together connects people like no other activity and bridges the gap to bring together joy, laughter and Generations
- 11 Weekly 45 minute Class
- 1 Copy of the current collection CD and a download access code of the Song Collection we are working on to make every day a musical day. Music Together has 9 collections rotating over 3 years.
- A beautifully illustrated Songbook filled with song pictures, activities to do at home
- Music and Your Child - A Guide for Parents and Caregivers - given to all NEW families.
- Growth and Development Chart.
- Weekly Parent Education to help parents enhance and understand their child's musical development, inspire ideas to use music activities at home, help parents to cultivate a "toolbox" of musical parenting skills and learn new, fun "diaper bag" songs to take with you everywhere!
- Access to The Family Music Zone online -fun engaging activities to do with your child.
- Access to "Hello Everbody" App and a special code to download your music to your devices through the app.
No REFUNDS or CREDITS after classes have started